Sunday, July 27, 2008

no title la

好吧,既然她们俩都写了,我也写一写好了。
nelly 和yoongshin 同一个房。我呢,则在另一间房。写华语好烦。。。
the campus is very big, so, i think i didn't really c any fat seniors over here. my hostel is somewhr on top of a mountain. The seniors only realise this hostel after they send me back to my room. i still dono how to go to my faculty without taking the bus...wish me luck...

i am scared of ghost...not like nelly... that gal doesnt even get shocked when our seniors pretend to be ghosts , jumped on us suddenly and screamed with high pitched voice.

i know my nextdoor roommate le. they just moved in when i am writing this.

alright, till i feel like, that's all.

3 comments:

er said...

wish u good luck and wont meet with ghost la

dec said...

艾颖
这是在这边的第一篇=)

你不会遇鬼的
鬼看到你都吓跑了
XD

aiying said...

ya hor. so, this is how u "an wei" me la. really pity ~TT~